Mixed Martial Arts ( MMA ) Play-Asia.com - Your One-Stop-Shop for Asian Entertainment

Martilal Arts Master : Sifu / Guro Simo Yohanna Alonso The Womens Warriors

I am Me Simo Tagapagturo Yohanna Alonso. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. I love the martial arts.

I love Jeet Kune Do's and International Warriors Academy Of JKD Elche Spain. I love it like l love our husband, our children, our family, our freedom and our history. I love the martial arts as much as we love to train, as much as we love the rush of the right technique at exactly the right moment, as much as we love the thrill of a good contest.

Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it. I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. 

I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. 

Continue reading this article
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009. Martial Arts Styles Of The World. Some Rights Reserved.
Bloggerize by : Team Works Of Reduan64 | Outsource by : KayLing88 Network Link